Sunday, April 14, 2019

Paragraph

A Cub Camporee
A cub camporee is a gathering of cubs from different parts of Bangladesh. Cubs all over the world have their own campories. Usually, a cub camporee is held in a particular place of the country. Cubs from a place can meet other cubs there. They can learn many things attending a cub camporee.

A Visually Impaired Person
A visually impaired person is a person who cannot see properly. A person may be visually impaired by birth or by an accident. The life of a visually impaired person is very struggling. Usually, a visually impaired person learns by Braille methods. We all should help and support a visually impaired person.

A Train Journey
A train journey is a journey by train. The train is one of the common transports in Bangladesh. A train journey is very enjoyable. We can learn many things from a train journey.  A train journey can give us pleasure besides knowledge.

A Railway Station
A railway station is a place where the trains stop or start from. A railway station is a very busy place when the trains stop here. People get in or get down from the trains. We can see many kinds of people here. We can see passengers, hawkers, porters and other people in a railway station.

Holiday
A holiday is a day of festivity or a day of recreation when no work is done. Usually we spend our holidays with our friends or family. We stay at home or go outside for recreation. We don't engage ourselves in regular works. Holidays give us energy to work in weekdays.

A Language Club
A language club is a club where languages are learnt or practiced. We can improve our language skills in a language club. We can get study materials of a language in a language club. We can practice our languages with others. A language club is very helpful to learn or practice languages.

How to Learn English/How to Improve English
English is an international language. We all should learn English properly. We can watch English cartoons, movies and dramas. We can listen to CDs or DVDs. We can talk to others in English. We can also read English books, magazines and newspaper. Thus, we can learn/improve our English.

A Book Fair
A book fair is a fair where books are displayed or sold to the common people. A book fair is very interesting. People can find the books of their interests. Books of famous writers along with the new writers are displayed. We can collect our favorite books from a book fair.

My Family
My name is Monir. I read in class five. My family is a small family. There are five members in my family. My father's name is Jahidul Islam. He is a doctor. My mother's name is Salma Akter. She is a housewife. I have two sisters who read in a college. My family is a happy family.

My Daily Routine/My Daily Activities
I am Arif. I read in class five. I get up from bed at 6 a.m. I take my breakfast at 8 a.m. I go to school at 9 a.m. I come back from school at 1 p.m. I do my homework at 7 p.m. I go to bed at 10 p.m.

My Leisure Time/My Free Time
I am Ratul. I read in class V. In my free time I usually like to read books. I read a lot of books. I specially like story books and books about sports. My favorite writer is Kazi Nazrul Islam. I also like to play some games in my free time. I like to play cricket and football.

A School Magazine
A school magazine is a magazine that is published by a school annually. It is usually published once a year. Students and teachers write to it. It actually contains the literary works or other information of a school. The editor invites writings. It is a part and parcel of school life.

My Hobby
I am Sumon. I read in class five. My hobby is reading books. I usually like to read books in my free time. I specially like to read story books. I also like to read books about sports.

Days of the Week
There are seven days in a week. They are Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturday is the first day of the week. Friday is the last day of the week. Sunday comes after Saturday. Friday is holiday in our country.

Months of the Year
There are twelve months in a year. They are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. January is the first month of the year. December is the last month of the year. Most of the months have 31 days.

A Year Calendar
A year calendar is a chart that shows the days, weeks, and months of a particular year. It is very useful to us. We can come to know about the days or date from a year calendar. It also shows the holidays or other events.

Healthy Food
The food that is good for our heath is healthy food. We should eat healthy foods to keep our body healthy. Rice, ruti and bread are made from grains and grains give us energy. Fruits and vegetables are very good for health. Fish, meat, chicken, egg and dairy products are rich in protein and they are also good for our health.

My Favorite Food
My favorite food is chicken biriyani. It is a very delicious food. The food is made of special rice and chicken. There is also fried egg in the food. I like it very much. My mother cooks it very well. Most of the members in my family like chicken biriyani.

How to Keep Body Healthy
It is very important to keep our body healthy. We should eat healthy foods to keep our body healthy. We should drink a lot of water. We should go early to bed and we should rise early in the morning. We should take regular exercise. In these ways, we can keep our body healthy.

The Food Pyramid
The Food Pyramid helps us to understand the different food groups, and it also tells us how much of each food group we should eat. At the bottom of Food Pyramid, we can see the foods made from grains. These are rice, ruti and bread. In the next level of Food Pyramid, there are fruits and vegetables. On the next level, we can find fish, meat, dairy products, beans and lentils. Fat and oil are at the top of Food Pyramid.

A Healthy Meal I Ate
I ate a healthy meal in the yesterday morning. I ate bread and jelly. I also ate fruits and vegetables. Orange juice is my favorite and I drank a glass of orange juice. I didn't take any unhealthy food that contain oil and fat. I drank a lot of water.

A Visit to the Doctor
Last week I had a fever. I became very weak. So, I went to the doctor for treatment. The doctor checked me and prescribed me some medicines. He told me to take rest and drink a lot of water. He also advised me to take my meals properly.

A Firefighter
A firefighter is a person whose work is to put out fires. Firefighters are very helpful to the people. When a house or office is on fire, firefighters go there and try to control the fire. Usually they use water to put out the fire. They helps people to save their lives and assets.

My Aim in Life
I am Rajib. I read in class five. I want to be a doctor in future. My parents also wish so. A doctor is a learned person. He is honest and helpful. A doctor helps the sick people. So, everybody respects him.

A Person I Know
I know a doctor who lives near to me. His name is Mr. Zaman. He is a very good doctor. He helps the people around him. Mr. Zaman is highly educated and well mannered. Everybody likes and respects him.

My Home District
The name of my home district is Tangail. It is a district of Dhaka division. The district is very large in area. There are 12 upazilas in my district. There are many important places in Tangail. Tangail is also the home district of some famous people. I love my home district very much.

Saint Martin's Island
Saint Martin Island is a island in the Bay of Bengal. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh. It is one of the great tourist spots in Bangladesh. We can see coral in different shapes and colors. There are a lot of turtles here.

Tourist Spots in Bangladesh
There are many tourist spots in Bangladesh. Some of the notable tourist spots are Cox's Bazar, Saint Martins Island, Kuakata, Sreemangal, Madhabkundu, Sundarbans. Every year many people come to visit these places. These tourist spots are very beautiful. Bangladesh earns a lot of foreign currency from these tourist spots.

The Districts of Bangladesh
There are 64 districts in Bangladesh. The districts are divided into sub-districts. Rangamati is the biggest district of Bangladesh. Narayanganj is the smallest district of Bangladesh. Divisions are formed by districts.

My Favorite Animal
The name of my favorite animal is tiger. It is a big and strong animal. It has four legs, two eyes, two ears and a strong long tail. It lives in the forest. Other animals fear the tiger. The Royal Bengal Tiger is the national animal of our country.

Slow but Steady Wins the Race
If we want to be successful in our life, we need patience. We should keep working to get the success. We may be slow but if we are steady in our work, one day we will reach our goal. People who works steadily, win the race at last. So, we should work steadily to obtain the success.

My Birthday/My Last Birthday
Last Friday was my birthday. I was very exited on that day. I arranged a birthday party and I invited all my friends. My friends came to my birthday. I cut the cake. My friends sang a song for me. My relatives were also there. I really enjoyed the day.

A Birthday Party I Enjoyed
Last week, I went to my friend's house. It was his birthday. So, he invited me to join the birthday party. I took some gifts for my friend. We had a very nice time. My friend cut the cake. We sang a song for him. I enjoyed the birthday party very much.

A Birthday
A birthday is the date when the person was born. It is a very special day. People around the world celebrate their birthdays in different ways. Usually people enjoy the day. The person who has the birthday cuts cake. His family and friends wish him good luck. A birthday is really enjoyable.

How to Make Birds on Strings
To make birds on strings, we shall need a hanger, 3 pieces of string, 3 pieces of colored paper, scissors and glue. First, we have to trace the bird twice on each piece of paper. Then we need to cut out the birds after drawing an eye on each. Next, we have to put glue on one side of a bird. We need to lay a piece of string across it. Then, we place another bird on top. We shall need to tie the strings to the hanger after doing the same to other paper birds and pieces of string. Thus, we can make birds on string.

My Favorite Sport/My Favorite Game
My favorite game is football. It is a popular game. There are two teams in the game. Each team has 11 players. There is a goalkeeper in each team. The team that can scores more goals is the winner of the game. I like football very much.

Cricket in Bangladesh
Cricket is a popular game in Bangladesh. It is played almost all over of the country. Bangladesh National Cricket Team is well known in the world. The team has taken part in World Cup Cricket several times. We are proud of our national cricket team.

The Olympic Games
The Olympic Games is one of the biggest sports competition in the world. It is held every four years in a different host city. More than 200 nations take part in this game. There are more than 31 different sports. The first Olympic Games were held in Greece about 3,000 years ago. The modern Olympic Games started in 1896.

City and Country
Life in city is different from the life in country. City life is busy and noisy. On the other hand, country life is easy and quiet. People can find the country very beautiful. But, the city is polluted with many things. There are water pollution, soil pollution and sound pollution in city.
Over all, country life is better than city life.

A Beautiful Spring Day
There are six seasons in Bangladesh. Spring is called the king of all seasons. The natural beauty of spring is very attractive. We can see bloomed flowers in a spring day. We can also smell the sweet scent of flowers. We can hear the chirping of birds. In fact, the beauty of a spring day is splendid.


Life of Maria
Maria is a visually impaired person. She cannot see anything. She has been unable to see since she was born. Maria goes to school every day. She is a good student. She uses Braille to learn her lessons.

A Trip to Sreemangal/A Visit to Sreemangal
Last month, I made a trip to Sreemangal. I went there by train. It was a nice trip. I visited the Lowachara National Park and the Nilkanto Tea Cabin. I also visited the tea gardens. Sreemangal is a very nice place. I really enjoyed the trip.

A Great Day I had
Last year, I went to a picnic with my friends. It was a great day in my life. We went to Cox's Bazar. We had a lot of fun there. We visited the sea beach, played games and did many activities there. I shall never forget the day.

Laila and Bithi
Liala and Bithi are friends, but they are very different. Liala likes to run in the park and swim. She is very active. She also likes to talk. Bithi is a quiet person. She doesn't like running or swimming. She enjoys reading.

My Best Friend
The name of my best friend is Sanjoy. He reads in class five. He is a very good student. His father is a doctor and his mother is a banker. He has one brother and one sister. Sanjoy and I read in the same class. We always help each other. We play together in the afternoon.

Myself
I am Ruman. I am 10 years old. I read in class five. My father's name is Kabir Ahmed. He is a businessman. My mother's name is Sumona Haque. She is a teacher. I have one brother and two sisters. My brother is 8 years old. He reads in class three. My sisters are elder to me. They go to college. I want to be a doctor in future.

Natural Disasters in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a disaster prone country. Floods, drought, cyclone or earthquake take place frequently in Bangladesh. Many people die or lose their assets because of these natural disasters. Crops are washed away during the floods. People suffer from various diseases during these disasters. Lives become miserable during these disasters. We should be beware of these disasters.

An Earthquake
An earthquake is one of the terrible natural disasters. It can take place for various reasons. People suffer a lot during an earthquake. A strong earthquake can destroy the buildings. People can die or be injured because of an earthquake. We should know about earthquakes and take necessary steps before an earthquake occurs.

Cyclone Aila
Cyclone Aila took place in Bangladesh on 25 May, 2009. Many people in Bangladesh died during Cyclone Aila. Many people were also missing after Cyclone Aila. A number of people lost their homes and assets because of Cyclone Aila. It was a terrible cyclone.

You can also see-
Letter




No comments:

Post a Comment