Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Letter


Learn to write letter. Letter writing for the students. This article shows formal and informal letters.

1. Suppose you are Tamal/Tamanna. Your friend Sunny/Soniya lives in Sylhet. Now write a letter to your friend about the importance of unity.

26, Park Street,
Mirpur, Dhaka.
25th March, 2020
Dear Sunny,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am fine. In this letter, I am going to tell you about the importance of unity in our life.

Unity is very important in our life. It is said that unity is strength. If we are united, nobody can do any harm to us. If we are divided, we often fall in danger. So, we should stay united in our life.

No more today. Convey my salam to your parents. Stay well.

Your loving friend,
Tamal


2. Suppose you are Rony/Rita. Your friend Jamil/Joba lives in Rajshahi. Now write a letter to your friend about your hobby.
    15 College Road,
 Lokerpara, Rajshahi.
 20th April, 2020
Dear Joba,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my hobby. Now I am telling you about my hobby. My hobby is cooking. I  love cooking very much. I can cook meat curry, fish curry, vegetables and many other dishes. Sometimes, I assist my mother to cook. I really like cooking very much.

No more today. Don't forget to write to me about your hobby.

Your loving friend,
Rita

3. Suppose you are Kamal/Kona. Your younger brother/sister stays in a student hostel. Now write a letter to your younger brother/sister about the importance of honesty.
15 Station Road,
Kamarpara, Feni.
20th April, 2020
Dear Monir,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am fine. In this letter, I am telling you about the importance of honesty. Honesty has a great importance in our life. It is said that honesty is the best policy. Everyone likes and respects an honest person.

Nobody likes a dishonest person. If we are not honest, nobody will believe us. So, we should be honest in our life.

My heartfelt affection is for you. Write to me soon.

Your loving brother,
Kamal

4. Suppose you are Rana/Reshma. Your friend Sanjoy/Sima lives in Madhupur. Now write a letter to your friend about your favorite animal.

Ratanpur, Ghatail.
25th June, 2020
Dear Sanjoy,
How are you? Hope you are okay. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my favorite animal. Now I tell you about my favorite animal. My favorite animal is the Royal Bengal Tiger. It is the national animal of Bangladesh. It is a very strong animal. It has four legs, two eyes, two ears and a long tail. It is big in size. This animal likes to eat flesh of other animals. It usually lives in the forest. I like this animal very much.

Convey my salam to your parents. Love to others. Please write to me about your favorite animal.

Your loving friend,
Rana

5. Suppose your friend Martin/Maria lives in London, England. Now write a letter to your friend about your country.
26 Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
9th July, 2020
Dear Maria,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am also well. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my country. In this letter, I tell you about my country. The name of my country is Bangladesh. It is small but nice. The total area of my country is 1,47,610 square kilometers. About 160 million people live here. My country is very beautiful. There are many attractive places in my country. I love my country very much.

No more today. Write to me soon.

Your loving friend,
Maya

6. Suppose you are Naim/Nilima. Your friend Karim/Keya lives in Rangamati. Now write a letter to your friend about your school.

Hospital Road, Tangail.
2nd January, 2020
Dear Karim,
How are you? I am fine. I have just received your letter. You wanted to know about my school. Now I tell you about my school. The name of my school is Ghatail Ideal School. It is located at Ghatail. There are 12 classrooms in my school. There are about 500 students in my school. There are 20 teachers in my school. My school is a famous school. The teachers are highly educated and they teach us well. The results of the students are very good. I love my school very much. I am also proud of my school.

Convey my salam to your parents. Love to others. Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Your loving friend,
Naim

7. Suppose you are Sumon/Salma. Your friend Mahin/Mitu wants to know about your village. Now write a letter to your friend about your village.

Sonapur, Lalmonirhat.
1st June, 2020
Dear Mitu,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am also well. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my village. Now I tell you about my village. The name of my village is Ratanpur. It is a very big and nice village. The area of my village is about two square kilometers. There are around 5000 people in my village. Most of the villagers are farmers. There are a primary and a high school in my village. There is also a hospital in my village. There are many nice places in my village. I love my village very much.

No more today. Love to all. Please write to me about your village.

Your loving friend,
Salma

8. Suppose you are Khalid/Khushi. Your friend Shahin/Shorna lives in Jamalpur. Now write a letter to your friend about your family.

15 Station Road, Ghatail
25th August, 2020
Dear Shahin,
How are you? Hope you are okay. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my family. Now I tell you about my family. There are 5 members in my family. They are- my father, my mother, my two sisters and I. My father's name is Saiful Islam. He is a doctor. My mother's name is Rokeya Begum. She is a housewife. The name of my two sisters are Rita and Mita accordingly. Both of them go to a high school. I love my family very much.

Convey my salam to your parents. Love to others. Please write to me about your family.

Your loving friend,
Khalid

9. Suppose you are Tonmoy/Tania. You and your friends have decided to go to a picnic. Now write a letter to your friend Zahid/Zinia to join the picnic.
Shimla, Manikgonj.
3rd July, 2020
Dear Zahid,
How are you? I am fine. Your letter is just at my hand. You will be happy to know that my friends and I have decided to go to a picnic on coming 10th July. We have decided to go to the Aladdin’s Park for the picnic. It is a very nice park. We will have a lot of fun there. We shall enjoy all the rides in the park. Do you know that there is also a mini zoo in Aladdin’s Park? Oh! It's really amazing. I think that you will not miss the chance to join the picnic. Please arrive before 10 o'clock at college gate on 10th July. Don't forget to bring your camera with you.

Can’t wait to hear from you. Write to me soon.

Your loving friend,
Tonmoy

10. Suppose you are Rasel/Rikta. You have a pen friend in Rome, Italy. Now write a letter to your pen friend Andy/Adriana about how you observe your "Shaheed Dibosh" in your country.

165, Silver Tower,
Mirpur 1, Dhaka.
7th July, 2020
Dear Andy,
How are you? Hope you are well. I am fine. I got your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about our "Shaheed Dibosh" in your letter. In this letter, I tell you about observing our "Shaheed Dibosh". Every year on 21st February we observe our "Shaheed Dibosh". On 21st February 1952 many people of our country sacrificed their lives for our language. We call them language martyrs. We observe the day to show them honor and respect. Various activities are performed on "Shaheed Dibosh". On this day, we go to the "Shaheed Minar" with bare foot singing mourning song and wearing black badges. We place wreaths at the Minar. Nowadays the day is observed all over the world as "International Mother Language Day".

No more today. Take care and stay well.

Your loving friend,
Rasel


You can also see-
Paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment